CH2M are committed to growing our client base, putting new clients at the centre of everything we do and to help them lay the foundation for human progress by turning challenge into opportunity. We will build deep relationships with clients who share our values and, have therefore committed to, a plan to invest and develop our client relationships in northern Europe; in particular Sweden, Norway, Denmark and the Netherlands.
We require a Senior Engineer that will manage projects and deliver design documentation ensuring the highest quality in the Project Delivery Teams. The Senior Engineer will support various projects in our new Stockholm office. They will work independently but will need to understand the interdependencies across disciplines and assets.
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual who can be innovative and have a willingness to try new techniques and processes whilst maintaining robust high quality client deliverables. We expect you to be client focused giving cost effective solutions to often complex engineering problems, as well as manage project teams to budget and schedule. In return you will have the fantastic opportunity to work with our local managers in Stockholm to determine the size and shape of this exciting new business, with the support of one of the global leaders in this market who are investing substantially in the region.The minimum qualifications for this position are:
• To act as technical subject matter experts in their respective fields, providing advice across all projects to support our Project Managers and Delivery teams. Minimum of 5 years' experience in the development and approval of Swedish Road Plans and the design of road assets to Swedish standards. To have led at least one project through the Road Plan process.
• Able to work independently and advise senior members of the Stockholm team.
• They will verify designs and provide assurance that the work we do is correct, and will be required to make recommendations and decisions.
• Will be respected within the industry and bring in additional work and contacts for work winning purposes (may not be involved in the sales aspect themselves)
• As a guide 10+ years' experience The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
• 10years+ experience that includes the management of projects and Road Plan devlopment
• Degree level education. Preferable European recognised professional membership.
• Swedish and English launguage
• Abilities required:
• Building Internal & External Relationships
• Project planning, quality controll and progress monitoring
• Commercial mangment of projects
• Delivery to deadlines and standards
• Solving complex engineering issues with inovative solutions.
• Negotiations skills
• Be Entrepreneurial
• Manage risk and contract liabilities This role is only open to applicants able to accept local employment contract conditions and not expatriate employment terms. Please note that this role is only considering applications with valid working rights for Sweden, CH2M will not sponsor an employment visa to fill this position.
At CH2M, the greatest challenges provide the biggest rewards. Each day, your drive and creative ideas will be providing solutions that help build a better tomorrow. Whether it is the pride that comes with accomplishment, personal growth or making a difference in the world, you will discover true success in a career that brings out the best in you at CH2M. Ready? Let's get to work.
Developing People through Challenging Projects. CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Location CH2M, Stockholm
View on Google maps