You are innovative, passionate, and collaborative and have a demonstrated ability to work with and influence managers across countries to identify gaps and opportunities for improvement. Joining our team you will lead the Central Europe Region, implementing strategic plans and driving business growth. There are no limits at ABB, except those you set yourself!
- Implement the global business unit strategy in the hub, and provide inputs and insights
- Ensure achievement of financial, operational and other budget targets/KPI's
- Lead the execution of projects and drive optimized cost, quality and delivery
- Guide and lead execution of the sourcing strategy
- Lead the execution of the Opex strategy and drive synergies
- Support the execution of global Research & Development projects
- Implement and improve Health, Safety, Environment (HSE) & integrity processes
- Implement and ensure compliance
- Ensure people leadership and develop talent, appoint managers and review effectiveness
- You have bachelor or master degree in engineering / business or a related discipline.
- You have a proven track record of delivering results in leadership roles, especially P&L, with demonstrated profitable growth.
- Strong operation experiences in a manufacturing environment, expert in operation excellence tools and processes
- Strong ability to lead changes and develop people
- Low voltage industry background preferred
- You have strong leadership skills of dynamic teams.
- Given the nature of this role you are expected to travel regularly.