Corporate Research Center located in Krakow is one of seven ABB research units in the world. Here we create innovative solutions for our products and systems. It is unique opportunity for you to work on international projects in interdisciplinary scientific teams. Currently we are looking for an intern for a position Junior Electrical Engineer - internship.
- Simulations, building and testing of electronic circuits,
- Simulations of work of electronic and electric circuits,
- PCB designing and prototyping,
- Technical reports preparing.
- Student of electrical engineering, electronics, technical physics, mechatronics, telecommunication, automatic control and robotics or other similar technical field (at least 3rd year of study),
- Good knowledge of electrical circuits and electric control circuits,
- Knowledge of measuring and test equipment (oscilloscopes, multimeters and similar),
- Good analytical skills.
Additional assets will be:
- Basics of programming languages,
- Basics of microcontrollers programming,
- Knowledge of Eagle or Altium Designer,
- Knowledge of technical English,
- Knowledge of simulation tools (e.g.: COMSOL, EMTP-ATP, Simulink, Spice),
- Experience in designing and testing electric/electronic circuits.