This position is responsible for the safe and efficient operations of the pipeline and gathering systems on a day to day basis. The incumbent ensures that regular operational and maintenance activities are carried out on a daily, weekly and monthly basis, including the capture of gas samples, maintenance of gas metering equipment, and launching and retrieving pipeline pigs.
Require Minimum Qualifications: 3 years experience in a combination of the following areas: Operation of gas and oil production facilities Maintenance of metering systems; Associates Degree preferred.
Primary (Essential) Job Functions: Pulling Gas samples at CDP's
- Driving Right-of-ways to observe for pipeline damage/leaks
- Metering maintenance
- General maintenance of equipment
- Interacting with landowners and production personnel
- Able to communicate throughout all levels of the organization
- Able to meet attendance and storm duty requirements
- Able to work extended hours
Secondary Job functions: Performs other job-related duties as assigned Job Standards: Performance will be based on successful completion of all hob functions up to the productivity standards and timeframes established and directed by Management.
Valid Driver's License (NON CDL):Yes;High School Grad / GED:Required;Experience:3 years;