Candidates applying for this position must demonstrate a high level of proficiency in the following areas:
- Able to analyze and understand the financial and corporate staff groups business financial system problems. Ability to create systematic and consistent requirements specifications in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Knowledge of Oracle, PowerBuilder, plSQL, J2EE (Java), Microsoft SQL server/Sybase
- Deep understanding in supporting Fixed Assets, Depreciation, Forecasting, Tax Dept. Sales & Use Tax, Tax Accrual and Tax Filing systems (e.g. Sabrix, Tax Stream, Corp Tax, Utilities International, PowerPlan-PowerTax)
- Proven understanding in supporting financial reporting systems
- Proven understanding in supporting financial forecasting modeling software/systems (e.g. Utilities International).
- Proven understanding in supporting point of sale systems and land management systems
- Experience with risk management / compliance systems
- Understanding of utility FERC and Retail rate cases, docket management and financial systems
- Fundamental understanding of system development life cycle and project management concepts - able to plan and manage activities
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute multiple tasks while under pressure
Strong customers focus and highly self-motivated and directed. Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail
Bachelor's - Sciences:Preferred;Web Technologies:Advanced;Information Coding Standards:Advanced;Programming:Expert;Strategic Planning:Advanced;
High School Grad / GED:Required;Bachelors Degree or Equivalent Work Exp:Required;Experience:7 years;