Vestas SSC provides processing services to Vestas businesses around the world, mainly in Finance & Accounting, Master Data Management, Procurement, Global Service Support Center and Remote Operations Center.
AP, AR and T&E
The team is under Global Finance of Vestas Shared Services Centre.
As part of Vestas Global Finance Shared Service Centre, the team is primarily responsible in providing standardized, rule based services to the region. This refers to the end-to-end processes of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Travel & Expenses. Proactively works with Regional Finance, Treasury and other SSC functional areas to ensure issues and concerns are addressed positively and in accordance within prescribed deadlines.
- Participate in further improvement and optimization of Accounts Payable processes, procedures in Finance and Accounting.
- Execute Accounts Payable processing fully in accordance with the defined and agreed Vestas Standard Operating Procedures.
- Proactively engage and collaborate with Regional Finance, Treasury, Global Sourcing and other business stakeholders, in order to solve operational issues and problems with speed and quality.
- Performs scheduled automatic and urgent payment in accordance with the defined and agreed Vestas Standard Operating Procedures
- Investigates and resolves payment-related issues (duplicate, rejected and returned payments)
- Makes sure that payment specification is in place and being sent to the vendors after every payment run schedule
- Performs manual payment clearing as needed
- Requests statement of account to identified critical vendors on a regular basis and performs reconciliation
- Monitors and resolves issues for non-payment of overdue invoices, from missing invoice copies, posting to the system up to payment. Inform concern party/ies on the status on a timely manner
- Make sure to submit on or before the deadline all internal controls documentation tagged under Accounts Payable process
- Investigates, communicates and resolves issues identified for each controls, if possible, make sure that it will not be a recurring issue. Escalates identified risks based on the controls performed
- Remediates findings raised by Quality Assurance Team (e.g. incomplete documentation, follow-up, escalation, etc.)
- Contribute effective process improvement & standardization on a regular basis with compliance on Vestas Global policy
- Assists other AP-related tasks, assignments or projects as the need arise
- Bachelor's/University Degree, Business Studies/Finance/Management, preferably Accounting graduate
- With at least 0 to 1 year working experience in the same field
- BPO / Shared Service experience is a plus
- Good English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good in MS Office applications (MS Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Flexible and willing to work on holidays as needed and on any shift as maybe assigned.
- With positive behavior and attitude. Can blend well to different kind of personalities.
- With knowledge in using ERP systems.
What we offer:
We offer you a challenging role with excellent professional and personal development opportunities in an inspiring, dynamic, international work environment at the world's leading manufacturer of wind turbines.
Primary work location is Pasay City, Philippines
You can apply online by clicking on the "Apply
Online" button at the top or bottom of this page.
WIND. IT MEANS THE WORLD TO US.
By joining Vestas, you join the only global energy company dedicated 100% to wind energy. Together with our customers, we have installed more than 51.000 turbines in over 70 countries, and we remain committed to increase that number via our superior, cost-effective wind technologies, products and services.
Since Vestas was founded in 1979, Vestas has achieved a market-leading position with more than 75 GW of installed wind turbines or around 19% of total global capacity.
Every day, everyone at Vestas works to make Vestas the undisputed global wind leader and the world's energy mix more sustainable - join us, and be part of ensuring a sustainable future for our planet.