Vestas offers you challenging career opportunities within a global organization. As the world's leading supplier of wind power solutions, we have delivered more than 55,000 wind turbines in over 70 countries. Over 20,000 employees are eager to welcome new, dedicated colleagues on our journey to a more sustainable future. Would you like to join us?
In the Service department, our focus is to provide our clients with high quality and best possible production of their wind power plants. With our long standing excellent track record and service experience globally, we work to ensure that we manage our clients' plants effectively to get the most out of each turbines while upholding to our commitment to safety standards
- Conduct timely schedule maintenances, respond and troubleshoot turbine issues, and always, ensure and promote safe working practices.
- Should be dependable, i.e. accurate, detailed and have good observations skills, follow complex technical instructions in English and improvise, when necessary, in order to complete work successfully and of the highest standard.
- The technician is also expected to continuously identify potential troubles in the Wind Turbine Generators (WTGs) and actively contribute to operation improvements to help us build a brand worthy of reliable services and high performing turbines fleets.
- The Service Technician will be actively involved in the operation and maintenance of Wind Turbine Generators (WTGs)
- Report to the Site Manager
- Plan and execute daily work demands based on site work rosters and schedules
- Understand each work scope, read and validate necessary service work instruction
- Identify required tools and parts for each assigned work
- Responsible to check availability of all required tools and parts prior actual work day
- Conduct regular safety checks of equipment and tool
- Conduct re-certification of equipment and tools
- Complete tasks timely as agreed with Site Manager
- Document and convey customer requirements or requests to Site Supervisor
- Actively participate in Quality, OH&S and Environmental awareness and requirements
- Participate toolbox and daily work team briefings
- Uphold site safety protocols to all Vestas onsite personnel and visitors
- Promoting and actively participate in 5S and LEAN
- Bachelor Degree required, preferably Engineering
- Specialist in either SCADA or GFRP will be advantageous
- Previous experience in Wind Energy would be a plus
- Able to read, write, and communicate in English
- Familiar with Windows OS and MS Office, SAP would be beneficial
- Possess a valid driving license
- Ability to work at heights
- Vietnamese nationality
- A strong commitment to safety and a safe working environment
- Ability to work in a team environment
What we offer:
The successful applicants will be provided with ongoing comprehensive training and offered an attractive compensation package
Work Location: Binh Thuan province, Vietnam
WIND. IT MEANS THE WORLD TO US.
By joining Vestas, you join the only global energy company dedicated 100% to wind energy. Together with our customers, we have installed more than 51.000 turbines in over 70 countries, and we remain committed to increase that number via our superior, cost-effective wind technologies, products and services.
Since Vestas was founded in 1979, Vestas has achieved a market-leading position with more than 75 GW of installed wind turbines or around 19% of total global capacity.
Every day, everyone at Vestas works to make Vestas the undisputed global wind leader and the world's energy mix more sustainable - join us, and be part of ensuring a sustainable future for our planet.