Do you have a natural flair for languages and great coordination skills? Would you love to work in an international environment and make sure that internal stakeholders are provided with the translations they need? We are looking for a Translation Coordinator in the Technical Documentation department at Vestas Wind Systems A/S. Does this sound like you? Read more here...
TSS, Industrialisation, Technical Product Information, Technical Documentation
Technical Documentation is responsible for creating and maintaining the work instructions that are used in the production, installation, and service of the wind turbines. Similarly, we are responsible for Vestas' global translation set-up, including the handling of all translation requests from internal stakeholders.
Your tasks would be:
- Coordination of smaller translation tasks according to our procedures. That is, to send files to our external translation vendor for a quote, request PO, initiate the translation, find reviewer resources internally, get the translations back from our vendor, store the translations in our documentation management system.
- Coordination of large translation projects according to our procedures. That is, plan and execute the translations of the entire documentation package into the local language of the countries that the wind turbines are sold in.
- Translation maintenance. To keep all translations up to date as the English source documents are updated.
- Daily cooperation with our translation vendor.
- Optimize our procedures and processes related to translation, including updating guidelines, intranet pages, and team sites.
- Inform internal stakeholders on the translation set-up and processes and assist them in ordering translations, storing the translations in our documentation management system, etc.
- Involvement in defining and setting up the translation process in our content management system.
If you can do the above tasks, you have the right qualifications. You most likely have a clerical background with a natural flair for languages or a linguistic education, e.g. cand.ling.merc.
Experience from a similar job and with working in a content management systems is an advantage, but not a must.
- You work in a structured way and pay attention to the details
- You are a good planner and always have the full overview
- You are service-minded
- You thrive in a hectic environment with many tasks running simultaneously
- You are curious and not afraid to ask questions
- You work independently but enjoy being part of a team
- You have a natural interest in how to optimize processes
What we offer
We offer a challenging job with excellent opportunities for vocational and personal development at the world's leading wind turbine manufacturer. You will become part of a highly skilled and professional team in an international working environment.
The maternity cover runs until 31 December 2017 included - start-up as soon as possible.
Work location: Hedeager 42, DK-8200 Aarhus N
For additional information, please contact Manager Sara Gangelhof, xxxxxxx837
WIND. IT MEANS THE WORLD TO US
By joining Vestas, you join the only global energy company dedicated 100% to wind energy. Together with our customers, we have installed more than 51.000 turbines in over 70 countries, and we remain committed to increase that number via our superior, cost-effective wind technologies, products and services.
Since Vestas was founded in 1979, Vestas has achieved a market-leading position with more than 60 GW of installed wind turbines or around 19% of total global capacity.
Every day, everyone at Vestas works to make Vestas the undisputed global wind leader and the world's energy mix more sustainable - join us, and be part of ensuring a sustainable future for our planet.