Candidate will help to maintain smooth 24x7 operation of the Exchange 2010 e-mail
environment, including involvement in investigating / resolving customer related issues, system architecture, software upgrades, problem determination, monitoring, documentation and statistical reporting. 5 years or more of Exchange administration experience is required, with expertise in supporting a customer base of 12,000 . TDP knowledge and MCTS or MCSE Messaging certification are a plus. Candidate must be willing to participate in the team on call rotation. Required Qualifications:
- Must have at least 5 years or more experience as an Exchange Administrator. Must have strong experience working with Windows 2008 Server, Active Directory and Exchange 2010 with experience in the support of large and complex production environment. Must be experienced with File Services and a solid working knowledge of Microsoft network services such as DNS and DHCP.
- Ideally, we would like candidates to be Microsoft Certified Systems Engineers (MCSE 2003/ 2008).
- Candidates should have extensive experience supporting mid-to-large scale Microsoft Exchange Messaging environments compromised of 12,000 nodes or more.
- Candidates must have a proven track record of troubleshooting complex issues including directory synchronization, mail routing etc.
- Must have experience with Active Directory troubleshooting as it pertains to Exchange and experience in the use of monitoring tools.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience and five (5 ) or more years of experience required.
- Experience with Exchange 2010 is required
- Microsoft Exchange 2016 a plus
- Microsoft Lync 2013 / Skype for Business a plus
- Experience with Blackberry 10 a plus
- Windows Server 2012 a plus
High School Grad / GED:Required;Bachelors Degree or Equivalent Work Exp:Required;Experience:5 years;