WindLogics is currently seeking a well-qualified candidate to join its Business Services team. The position develops and leads special projects to improve awareness and is responsible for making significant contributions to the internal and external strategic communication in support of WindLogics. Specifically, defining, developing, implementing, measuring, and improving business-to-business communication initiatives including presentations and product collateral. Position is also responsible for the technical product collateral, executive presentations, and coordination of various company-wide events or tradeshows. The position commonly provides status updates and presentations to varying levels of management and collaborates with other business units to ensure projects are not only effective, but completed on time and on budget.
Essential Job Functions:
- Lead all internal communications initiatives on project successes, training opportunities, and priorities.
- Compiling, writing and organizing polished presentations for internal and external audiences of analytical results, product overviews and business plans.
- Plan, lead and execute on various internal programs for employee engagement, recognition, and change management.
- Management of content and visuals for all external communication forums including website content management system (CMS).
- Develop and execute communication strategies and roadmaps consistent with business unit vision.
Travel to remote office locations is expected 10-25% of the time
- 5 years related experience required; experience within energy is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of a variety of office products (word, powerpoint, excel) as well as other reporting or design products (Adobe Illustrator or InDesign).
- Bachelor's degree in related field (Journalism, Communication, Marketing, Liberal Arts, Public Relations, Advertising, etc) required.
- MBA is preferred
- Must demonstrate expertise in the development and disciplined execution of strategic communication plans and using research and audience insight to develop key messages.
- Excellent writing, verbal, editing, presentation, and overall communication skills.
- A talent for creative thinking and problem solving.
- A talent for simplified impactful messaging and use of graphical content
Bachelor's Degree:Required;Experience:5 years;