Develop, coordinate, and facilitate the execution of complex structured natural gas and oil transactions, with an emphasis on new products, customers and/or regions.
- Work closely with front-line origination staff and potential customers to understand customer needs and develop transactions/product structures to meet those needs;
- Develop presentation materials highlighting transaction benefits and present alternative transaction/product structures to customers;
- Coordinate, review and assist in drafting transaction documents that accurately reflect deal structures and negotiate documents with customer;
- Structure transaction economic and valuation models; manage and provide direction to analysts on how to build models to price and analyze structured transactions and review them for completeness and accuracy;
- Develop risk mitigation solutions and ensure risks are appropriately reflected in pricing;
- Coordinate with Trading, Analytics, Legal, Credit, Accounting and Risk Management groups to ensure transactions are analyzed and documented correctly and approved on a timely basis;
- Prepare presentations to support management approval of proposed transactions and obtain transaction approvals on a timely basis.
At least 7 years of transaction development and project management skills experience with at least three of those years in the energy industry preferred, particularly natural gas or oil markets.
Bachelor's in Finance, Engineering, Economics or a similar field. MBA or graduate degree in Business, Economics or a technical field preferred.
The successful candidate can look forward to a role of increasing responsibility, and progression within the Fuels Origination group.
High School Grad / GED:Required;Bachelors Degree or Equivalent Work Exp:Required;Experience:7 years;