Our reliability is one of the best in the nation, and we're working to make it even better. We live here too. That's why we're committed to making Florida a better place. Candidate must analyze business process practices in an effort to focus the design and implementation of information technology solutions that meet customer needs and business initiatives. Applies advanced analytical skills within functional area. Analyzes business process and practices in an effort to focus the design and implementation of information technology solutions that meet customer needs and business initiatives that are web related. Collaborates on an on-going basis with Programmer Analysts. May assist with project related tasks like: research, requirements gathering, testing, documentation and training material creation for new or existing systems.
- Currently enrolled as a full-time student in a bachelor's degree program OR graduate program.
- Have a GPA of 3.00 or higher.
- Provide proof of eligibility to work in the USA.
- Have applicable course of study as it relates to job requirements.
- Adhere to Employment of Relatives Policy.
- Available to work a 40-hour week.
Preferred Qualifications: Analytical Problem Solving, Good Listening Skills, Team Player, Effective Written Communications, Effective Verbal Communications, Analysis, Strategic Planning, SQL, Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite (especially excel)
High School Grad / GED:Required;