Quality Program Manager
- Strategic Projects
The Strategic Projects team develops project ideas and leads improvements across all parts of NextEra. We collaborate with quality, technology, and business units across the company to lead and support high-impact improvement projects and provide tactical support to get stuff done.
For the right candidate this is a great opportunity to roll up your sleeves, collaborate with a diverse team, and lead change in the way we operate. It's a great chance for you to demonstrate your keen ability to dig into data to find new insights, drill into a complicated business process to re-engineer it, and pitch your business-changing ideas to all levels of the organization.
You will be successful in this role and have great opportunities for executive exposure through hands-on leadership, expertise, and accountability in 3 core areas:
- Strategic Projects - Cross-functional improvement projects, Lean Six Sigma master stories, Business process re-engineering initiatives
- Tactical Support - Advanced data analysis, Kaizen work-out facilitation, Process mapping and redesign, business modeling and simulation
- Annual Operational Efficiency Process - High-value idea process deep dives, Catalyst team assignment to target business units to identify operational efficiencies
We are looking for someone who has exceptional data analysis and process analysis skills and who can translate from complex/analysis to practical/business with the ability and confidence to sell big ideas. You need to be able to work with colleagues across the company to build positive collaborative solutions while still challenging the current state. Having years of experience and numerous improvement projects under your belt in a variety of businesses (especially Gas, Pipeline, or Retail Electricity), functions, and technologies would be ideal. Key Qualifications
- Process Improvement Expertise (experience leading significant improvement projects or initiatives)
- Lean Six Sigma Expertise (Master Black Belt or equivalent NextEra certification standards)
- Analytics Expertise (pulling data, creating/hacking data, compiling data, analyzing data, and visualizing data)
- B.S Degree required (Engineering or Technical field preferred)
- Preferred experience in the Gas, Pipeline, or Retail Electricity business
High School Grad / GED:Required;Bachelor's Degree:Required;Experience:5 years;