The B2B/EDI IT Programmer Analyst Principal role includes installing, configuring, customizing, documenting, troubleshooting, and incident resolution within the B2B/EDI domain in an environment that utilizes Sterling Integrator 5.1, Sterling File Gateway, Connect Direct, and Control Center.
The individual may also participate in some B2B/EDI development projects, promoting and upholding quality standards throughout the software development life cycle; Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services; Solves complex problems; brings a new perspective using existing solutions; Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may direct the work of other staff.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set up/maintain the Process Control and Communications for Outbound and Inbound Processing
- Install and maintain all software and protocols used.
- Validates that applications operate as defined by functional requirements.
- Resolves open issues
- Ensures quality of B2B/EDI products delivered to our Customers and Carriers
- Creates Test Plan and test requirements product upgrades
- Develops operational
- Coordinates with Integration Managers/Leads to develop Business Cases
- Works independently and handles multi-projects and deadlines
High School Grad / GED:Required;Bachelors Degree or Equivalent Work Exp:Required;Experience:7 years;