- Responsible for the Operation & Maintenance of Transmission, Substation & Collection systems within a specified geographical region that deliver electricity safely, reliably, and cost-effectively.
- Position is responsible for managing a team that performs maintenance activities in support of operational objectives.
- Position handles maintenance processes, complex problem analysis, and long-range planning.
- Plans daily maintenance work, assigns work based on risk priority and monitors progress.
- Responsible for contract administration.
- Ensures compliance with all Federal, State, and Local regulations, and market requirements. This can be achieved through leading collaborative cross-functional participation, and leveraging of assets & resources.
- All jobs may include other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Bachelors Degree in engineering.
Six Sigman Greenbelt certification or higher.
Experience with utility grade equipment.
Experience with 10kv - 500 kv safety procedures and equipment knowledge.
High School Grad / GED:Required;Associates Degree or Equivalent Work Exp:Required;Bachelors Degree or Equivalent Work Exp:Required;Experience:3 years;Supervisor/Management Experience:1 years;