Perform hydraulic studies to ensure/enhance the efficiency of current assets.
Assist in developing a companywide pipeline integrity plan.
Research/develop and assist in the implementation of an enhanced safety program that meets or exceeds industry standards.
Perform analytics to create a budget comparison tool to be utilized across the company.
Conduct research/study to determine on-going chemical introduction and cathodic protection needs to existing assets.
Develop at least one optimization project.
Conduct R&D, and present findings, on new technologies.
- Currently enrolled as a full-time student in a bachelor's degree program OR graduate program.
- Have a GPA of 3.00 or higher.
- Provide proof of eligibility to work in the USA.
- Have applicable course of study as it relates to job requirements.
- Adhere to Employment of Relatives Policy.
- Available to work a 40-hour week.
High School Grad / GED:Required;