This position may be based at any of our power generation plants located throughout the state of Florida. The purpose of this posting is to ensure that prospective candidates complete all phases of our testing process to become eligible for in-person interviews. Once a candidate successfully completes all pre-testing requirements, they would then need to apply specifically to any individual job posting of interest.
Multi-functions on plant operations and Instrumentation and Control equipment basic repairs, maintenance and replacement.
- 80% of the time operates and maintain watch standing duties on plant equipment (Plant Operations)
- 20% of the time performs maintenance and repair/replacement of I&C equipment
- Candidates will be required to take and pass the MASS Test and also be required to take and pass a Hands-On test to demonstrate knowledge and craft skills
- Work Schedule: Rotating 12 hour shift, 28 day cycle with up to 7 consecutive days off
- Local Candidate Strongly Preferred
- Relocation Assistance is not provided
- Must also take and pass a pre-placement evaluation
Transmission Switching Certification:Yes;
- Electrical/Instrumentation and Controls apprenticeship, vocational certificate, military training or equivalent required.
- Proficient in skills and abilities relating to: calibrating, maintaining and troubleshooting instrumentation and control equipment and systems.
Pwr Plt Mtce Pos Sel Sys Test passed:Yes;Post-Offer Functional Capacity Eval:Yes;