Responsible for the coordination and development of maintenance activities and projects for on-line and outage detailed schedules using CPM analysis. Management of schedule interfaces with Plant and vendor activities providing appropriate analysis and recommendations optimizing equipment availability and manpower usage. Development and application of Earned Value progress measurement systems, schedule adherence and schedule health metrics as required. Lead regular schedule review meetings with all stakeholders. Ensures schedule integrity to support accurate forecasting. Provides input into scheduling process and procedures as subject matter expert, if required. Mentoring, motivation and development of other scheduling resources.
This position is represented by IBEW Local 2150.
• A minimum of eight (8) years of scheduling experience in a nuclear facility, preferred; OR
• A minimum of three (3) years scheduling experience AND 10 years trade nuclear power experience in Engineering, Maintenance (electrical, mechanical, I&C) or Operations; OR
• A minimum of eight (8) years of technical experience in Engineering, Maintenance, or Operations AND an AS Degree in Engineering or related physical science; OR
• A minimum of six (6) years technical experience in Engineering, Maintenance, or Operations AND a BS degree in Engineering or related physical science.
• Prior relevant military experience may be considered as equivalent.
• Must be knowledgeable of computer software programs such as Microsoft Office, online scheduling applications and work management processes.
• Completion of a Maintenance Trade apprenticeship program with applicable trade experience, or engineering/nuclear plant operations experience preferred.
• High School Graduate /GED required.
• Primavera Software scheduling experience