Do you have experience with Material/Tool inventory, reporting and billing? If so, we want to talk to you! Vestas is hiring for an Office Inventory Coordinator position to oversee administrative and inventory functions for multiple site locations. This is an excellent opportunity to join a global company that offers room for advancement.
Service - US & Canada
This position is primary for the O'Neill, NE locations for general office duties and inventory management. These sites consist of a total of 16 permanent positions, with others added as business dictates.
- Inventory Management - assisting in LEAN Methodology to streamline incoming/outgoing items, shipping, receiving, order placement, stocking levels, ordering/securing of consumable items and general reporting of listed items. Other duties added as determined.
- Office Coordinator - assist all personnel with ordering of items needed to complete their duties, general reporting (SAP/Microsoft Word/Microsoft Excel) as well as being able to assist/mentor others in general job duties. Other duties as needed.
- Tracks service activity, maintains onsite records of billable work against warranties.
- Reviews timesheets and transmits them to corporate office for payroll purposes.
- Enters data from service reports and tracks for accounting purposes.
- Types letters and creates spreadsheets.
- Oversees onsite inventory storage. Track inventory use and maintains consumption reports.
- Forecasts inventory needs for the site, proactively ensures necessary parts are available for maintenance and repairs. Orders office supplies.
- Serves as liaison with corporate office regarding employee issues; directs employees to the appropriate corporate resources.
- Travels up to 25% and may work overtime, including weekends as needed.
- High school diploma (Bachelor's or Associate's degree preferred)
- 2-3 years general office, inventory and/or warehouse experience.
- 1-2 years' experience with general bookkeeping.
- Strong computer, organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in MS Word, Excel; MS Access
- Strong customer focus
- Ability to analyze data and make recommendations to drive improvements
- Strong self-driven approach to daily work
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Communication- Good verbal and written communication skills required (level of communication within company - with team, stakeholders, all levels, etc.)
What we offer
As a member of the Vestas team, we offer a competitive salary and one of the most comprehensive benefits plans in the industry. Among the many amenities we offer: healthcare; dental; vision; paid time off (PTO); generous 401(k) plan; tuition assistance; and much more.
It is the policy of Vestas to afford equal employment opportunity without regard to age, race, religion, color, gender, or national origin, and to afford equal opportunity to veterans and individuals with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, provincial, or local law. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative within the People & Culture department.
This position is located in O'Neill, NE.
WIND. IT MEANS THE WORLD TO US.
By joining Vestas, you join the only global energy company dedicated 100% to wind energy. Together with our customers, we have installed more than 51.000 turbines in over 70 countries, and we remain committed to increase that number via our superior, cost-effective wind technologies, products and services.
Since Vestas was founded in 1979, Vestas has achieved a market-leading position with more than 60 GW of installed wind turbines or around 19% of total global capacity.
Every day, everyone at Vestas works to make Vestas the undisputed global wind leader and the world's energy mix more sustainable - join us, and be part of ensuring a sustainable future for our planet.