The Inside Sales Intern will work closely with the Inside Sales Manager and will participate in various editing, layout and writing projects, which include creating project proposals, editing project proposals, and graphic layouts as well as coordinating project pursuit efforts.
- Updating project descriptions and resumes in alignment with the current focus on knowledge management. Includes interviewing staff to gather information, writing, and formatting
- Improving the capture of value-added and sustainability efforts on our existing projects for incorporation into Project Descriptions as proofs. Includes development of a template to collect information, interviewing staff, and incorporating proofs into Project Descriptions
- Development of better tracking systems for coordinating regional pursuit calendars to promote work-sharing and allow us to be more productive. Includes development of templates and population with information
- Coordinating on site meetings with clients and/or conference calls
- Current college student with at least 2 years of College experience in a Marketing, Journalism or Business program required
- Must be able to pass background required
- Advanced writing, editing, and graphics skills preferred
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite (In design) preferred
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.