Support our water clients across the U.S. and have a hand in transforming tomorrow.
Each day, you will help the Raleigh office be a leader in utility management services in the public sector. The Raleigh office of CH2M is seeking a GIS Professional with experience in GIS systems and computerized maintenance management systems. CH2M looks for highly motivated, results-oriented staff. All candidates should have exemplary computer skills, good interpersonal abilities for working in a team environment, and strong written and verbal communication skills.
This position will focus on providing technical support and task management. Candidates must have technical experience in GIS, GIS related programming and integration, computerized maintenance management systems, database administration experience, and experience in task management is a plus. Experience implementing GIS-based utility asset management solutions, such as Azteca Cityworks, Hansen, Lucity, and CartêGraph is preferred.
Our GIS Professionals:
• Conduct client workshops, such as business process mapping
• Implement GIS and CMMS systems
• Integrate GIS and CMMS systems with other utility information systems
• Utilize information systems to deliver utility management solutions
• Conduct training sessions for end-users of asset management systems The minimum qualifications for this position are:
• Bachelor's degree in Geography, GIS, Engineering, Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
• A minimum of 3 years' experience with GIS data architecture and applications
• Experience with SQL and/or Oracle databases and reporting The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
• Prior experience with Azteca Cityworks, Hansen, Lucity and/or Categraph CMMS systems
• Experience in the water/wastewater utility field is strongly desired
• Excellent oral and written communications, self-motivated, team-oriented work practices, strong analysis & technical problem solving, strong organizational skills
• Capable of supporting implementation of full management solution processes including business need studies, alternatives analysis, vendor selection, business process mapping, solution implementation, project budgets & schedules and quality control
At CH2M, the greatest challenges provide the biggest rewards. Each day, your drive and creative ideas will be providing solutions that help build a better tomorrow. Whether it is the pride that comes with accomplishment, personal growth or making a difference in the world, you will discover true success in a career that brings out the best in you at CH2M. Developing People through Challenging Projects.
CH2M will not sponsor an employment visa (e.g. H1-B, etc.) for this position
CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language .
Job Location CH2M, Raleigh
Raleigh, NC US
View on Google maps