Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in a growing industry? Then take a closer look at Vestas.
Project Coordinator (f/m) - Hamburg
Department: Construction Central Europe
The Construction Department is in charge of all wind farm projects from start to completion. The team takes responsibility for a wind farm once a contract has been signed - and remains responsability until the final tests are completed. Working closely with the logistics, procurement and finance departments, the team has to keep the project on budget and on schedule, and ensures our rigorous safety and quality standards are met. It also works closely with the Sales and Legal departments to ensure each wind farm delivers the highest energy yield within the client's specification.
A Documentation Coordinator (f/m) is responsible for whole documentation within the Construction department. The aim of this function is to secure procedure of information, registration, storage and maintenance of documentation. Consistency, integrity and accessibility of all data have to be guaranteed for the whole project team.
- Check requirements:
- Customer requirements regarding documentation to be delivered (scope of documentation delivery time and format) also during contract negotiation
- Local requirements regarding documentation and support administrator documentation and project team by giving information and directions
- Participate in customer meetings
- Initiate, lead and participate in improvement projects
- Update existing and create documents according to needs of Vestas and our customers
- Prepare projects for mobilizer solution (scanning of components to be installed) and support as-built documentation of installed components in ERP system (SAP)
- Support creation, management and administration of documentation according to relevant regulations and contractual agreements for all installed wind turbines
- Collect and compile documents
- Provide documentation to project team
- Archive documentation and documents from site in document management system (DMS/d3)
- Data Management and maintenance in various platforms like SAP and DMS/d3
- Active and independent support of Project Coordinator, Project Manager and Site Manager in organizing, executing financially settling projects.
Qualifications and work experience:
- Commercial apprenticeship
- Several years' experience in a position with similar responsibilities
- Contractual knowledge will be appreciated
- Planning, organization and coordination skills
- Customer focused mindset
- Strong analytical skills
- Highly organized, structured and with good attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and German
- Willingness to dive into technical details and topics
- Willingness to travel
What we offer
We offer an exciting job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring environment at the world's leading wind turbine producer. We value initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions.
Working location is Hamburg
The contract will be limited until 30 th September 2018
Please apply online. For additional information regarding the position, please contact Raquel Mora Tel. xxxxxxx xxxxxxx11 54
WIND. IT MEANS THE WORLD TO US.
By joining Vestas, you join the only global energy company dedicated 100% to wind energy. Together with our customers, we have installed more than 51.000 turbines in over 70 countries, and we remain committed to increase that number via our superior, cost-effective wind technologies, products and services.
Since Vestas was founded in 1979, Vestas has achieved a market-leading position with more than 60 GW of installed wind turbines or around 19% of total global capacity.
Every day, everyone at Vestas works to make Vestas the undisputed global wind leader and the world's energy mix more sustainable - join us, and be part of ensuring a sustainable future for our planet.