As a global leader of Program Management and Construction Management (PMCM) services with projects ranging from $1 million to programs that cost up to $10 billion, we deliver award winning total Design and/or Construction Management projects for public and private sector clients. From the pre-construction phase, through complete erection of the project, to the post-construction and commissioning, we function as an extension of our clients' goals and aspirations. Project sectors and types include: Aviation, Emergency Operations & Data Centers, Healthcare, both Higher Education and K-12, Hospitality & Entertainment, Correctional & Rehabilitation Facilities, and Research & Development Facilities.
Oversee and ensure policies and procedure for safety of the construction project at the Architect of the Capitol Tunnel project. Serve as a technical resource to provide direction on HSE policies/procedures, and for interpreting regulations and compliance requirements. Monitor work activities and advise management regarding improvements in HSE program implementation and/or performance. Interface with Site management, including (sub) contractors and client representatives. Support management to achieve its HSE goals and objectives.
• Maintain frequent communication with the Regional HSE Manager to provide technical resource guidance, and to ensure consistent implementation of HSE process tools that support Regional HSE strategic plans and objectives.
• Support Project to implement HSE plan and to monitor performance.
• Partner and build trust to establish working relationships with client, operations, contractors and field staff.
• Support developing, implementing, and revising the site-specific HSE plan including the need to Provide HSE indoctrination and orientation for operational counterparts.
• Perform HSE audits and training relative to project's needs.
• Involved in supporting HSE policy and procedure implementation specific to project needs.
• Ensure mandatory training requirements are consistently met, and develop regional customization and implementation planning.
• Develop written HSE reports and other communications as required.
• Surface lessons learned from projects/offices within the region and share corporate/regional lessons learned within the region.
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Jacobs does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by country, regional or local law.
• 5 years of HSE experience required in Heavy Civil or Industrial Construction
• Bachelor's Degree in HSE or related field preferred
• OSHA 30-hour Construction certification required
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs.
• Proficient with OSHA Confined Space Standards.
• Certified Safety Professional (CSP) preferred
• Must pass site required background check, physical, and drug screen
• Driving license with good driving record.