JACOBS is one of the world's largest and most diverse providers of technical and management services. We offer a full-spectrum of consultancy support to commercial, government and industrial clients across many sectors.
Within our Design HSE Discipline, we are looking for a DESIGN HSE ENGINEER for industrial (pharma, chemical and O&G plants) and building sectors.
The Design HSE engineer is the key role to give instructions and to check the design in terms of safety, health and environmental issues.
The main job responsibilities are:
• - plan the key activities and deliverables needed during project development to manage HSE issues;
• - define the approach for the proper implementation into design of the HSE requirements;
• - guide the engineering and process disciplines to the implementation of laws, Jacobs and Client standards for HSE topics;
• perform risk assessments and reviews of the design (HSE review, HAZID, HAZOP, SIL analysis...);
• - prepare the Design HSE documentation (ATEX hazardous area classification, firefighting and F&G design criteria, noise report, environmental impact report,...)
• - prepare the documentation for authorities (i.e. putting into service "Messa in Servizio" technical file s, explosion protection document...);
coordinate external resources.Master of Engineering ( Chemical Engineering or Safety Management in Industrial Plants).
Minimum 5 year of experience in Design HSE in engineering companies.
Knowledge of norms and standards in the fields of safety and environmental.
Software knowledge: Office tools.
Fluency in English.
To be willing to work in an international company, to share and capitalize expertise with other Jacobs offices worldwide.
Team working capability and flexibility are important requirements.
Availability to travel in Italy and Europe for short time for design reviews.