Jacobs employ some of the UK's most experienced and skilled technical services professionals and has grown to over 9,000 people in locations across the UK.
At Jacobs we provide the resources to turn great ideas into reality, and we're looking for the most talented and passionate individuals out there to be our next generation of leaders.
We currently have an opportunity for an Asset Management Consultant within our Energy, Waste & Water division The successful person will become part of a respected and ambitious company with excellent career prospects and international opportunities.
The position will be based in Belfast but can also be based in Dublin, Croydon or Manchester for the right candidate.
Role Outline/ Responsibilities
As an Asset Management Consultant you will be working on business planning, asset data and costing as well as providing strategic advice to our clients. This is a very senior role and main responsibilities are likely to include:
- Driving health and safety through everything we do. Carrying out consultancy functions safely and to the appropriate level of completion and quality
- Providing asset management and strategic consultancy advice to utility companies
- Managing/delivering projects, being responsible for delivery to cost and programme
- Working within multi-disciplinary project teams, often integrated with the client
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with the other Jacobs discipline and framework leads
- Minimum of a Degree or Honours Degree in an engineering, business, environmental or economics related discipline
- Chartered professional or approaching chartership
- Significant experience in consultancy in one or more of the following areas: 1) Business Plan development, including project/ programme development, costing and optimisation; 2) Whole life costing, benefits appraisal and assessment, efficiency (capital and operational); 3) Asset Data/ Information Systems - Data Collection, Asset Condition and Performance Assessment, Data Improvement, GIS/BIM, Asset Inventory; 4) Asset Management - ISO xxxxxxxAssessment, Asset Care Planning, Asset Criticality, Maintenance Planning, Asset Management Programme Management; 5) Experience in asset management practices and familiar with current regulatory processes
- Proven ability to lead and/ or work as part of a team, liaising directly with client and other project team members
- Master's Degree in an engineering, science or economics related discipline
- Experience in asset management and information systems
- Recent involvement in price reviews and business planning
- Experience of working with utility companies on business planning
Flexibility in terms of travel (UK and international).
JACOBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer who is committed to the safety and well being of all.