At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 150 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
The Manager, Treasury Operations is responsible for supporting and in some cases leading analyses and activities ensuring Exelon's short term and long term liquidity and cash management are adequately met. These include, but are not limited to, leading the cross-functional semi-annual analysis to evaluate sources/uses of liquidity and ensure adequate facilities in place to support future obligations, leading the annual pension funding strategy analysis and recommendation, assessing the adequacy and usage of Exelon's $9Bn credit facility, etc. This position is also responsible for general day to day support for the Treasury Operations team depending on need as identified by the Director and Senior Manager, Treasury Operations, as well as will be leveraged across the broader Treasury organization for special projects as identified by the Treasury leadership team. The position has significant interface with a variety of corporate and operating company functions, including Capital Markets, Cash Management, Corporate Planning, Controller, Corporate Development, Operating Company Planning & Analysis. This position will also have significant external interfaces, including our banking partners, actuarial firms, and legal counsel.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Managing liquidity planning and execution of credit facilities for Exelon's utility subsidiaries.
• Managing the pension and OPEB contribution studies for Exelon and its subsidiaries.
• Supporting Treasury leadership on special projects
• Supporting cash forecasting and funding analysis efforts for Exelon and its subsidiaries.
• Coordinating Treasury's inputs for SEC reporting (10Q/10K).
• Mentoring junior staff across the Treasury organization
• Interacts with internal and external auditors, Corporate Controller's Department and business units as required to accomplish goals.
• Bachelor's degree with related major (e.g., Finance)
• Minimum 8 years related experience including at least 5 years of work experience, with demonstrated project management experiences
• Financial modeling skills (ability to modify models to perform "what-if" analysis or simplify model to match available data)
• Strong understanding of financial statements and ability to perform financial statement analysis with focus on cash impacts, and ability to connect the dots across the balance sheet and income statement for cohesive communications to senior leadership
• Strong communication skills: oral and written; communication will be with senior managers/executives as well as cross functional
• Strong presentation skills: developing message and slides
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong work ethic and ability to be flexible and work on time-sensitive ad-hoc projects, ability to prioritize and effectively manage one's own time
• MBA (other related masters), CPA or CFA
• Experience with liquidity analysis (short and long term)
• Understanding of liquidity and credit facilities
• Demonstrated eagerness to learn the "big picture" through developing partnerships with other Finance functions
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
EEO is the Law Poster