List, in order of importance, the 3-7 major accountabilities of this position. These accountabilities are generally constant and rarely change.
1. Enter equipment updates into Asset Suite 8 or G\Tech (a GIS application which front ends Microstation); requires researching and reviewing maps to verify equipment location for utility pole replacement.
2. Process incoming work; duties include tracking work orders and existing ECs (Engineering changes).
3. Create ECs for emergent work and omitted ECs for planned work in Asset Suite 8. This task involves entering pertinent work package data in AS8 as well as identifying affecting documents.
4. Maintain Control Documents Module (Revision Control) in Asset Suite 8 for Distribution and Transmission & Substations.
5. Perform job close out and archival which includes tracking work orders, updating job close out in Asset Suite 8, maintaining Excel spreadsheets documenting archive box number, update Iron Mountain Connect with Box #, Start & End Date and contents of box, and contacting offsite storage facility for pickup and retrieval of archived jobs.
6. Audit internal files.
7. Process payroll; duties include entering time, setting up profiles, interaction with budget analyst, running reports, and entering employee expenses into CONCUR system. Other miscellaneous duties include providing assistance to internal customer inquiries and corporate credit card responsibilities. Credit Card responsibilities involve ordering supplies, tracking receipts, and reconciling statements using CONCUR
8. Post updates PECO Procedures, Programs, Processes, Policies and Reference Documents to the Exelon Management Model.
9. Vendor Manual Maintenance: Enters Vendor Manual information in Asset Suite 8, creates Transmittals for Copyholder Distribution and maintains local copy.
10. Emergency response support for storms. Storm duties include dispatching screeners or screening to report field conditions, with face-to-face interaction and notification with customers. Also participate in emergency response meetings and drills, review procedures as necessary.
1. High School diploma with a minimum of 5 years clerical experience.
2. Knowledge of the electric and gas distribution systems, and basic knowledge of print reading are required to perform normal duties and audits.
3. Experience with the use of PC and Mainframe applications including: Asset Suite 8, G\Tech, basic Microstation skills (Bentley Red Line), PeopleSoft payroll, CONCUR, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Windows.
4. Ability to setup and maintain computerized and non-computerized tracking and filing systems.
5. Demonstrated typing ability.
6. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
7. Valid driver's license and meet Exelon's driving standards
8. Ability to work off hours to respond to system emergencies.\
9. Required to pass an extensive background check for NERC CIP certification and maintain certification on an annual basis.
Preferred: Certified in Microstation and IrasB. Knowledge of Asset Suite 8. Knowledge of electric and gas distribution systems, and demonstrated ability to read distribution prints. NERC CIP Certified.