At Exelon, we believe that reliable, clean and affordable energy is essential to a brighter, more sustainable future. We provide innovation, best-in-class performance and thought leadership to help drive progress for our customers and communities.
Exelon is the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with 2015 revenues of approximately $34.5 billion. We do business in 48 states, D.C. and Canada. Exelon is one of the largest competitive U.S. power generators, with more than 32,700 megawatts of owned capacity. Our Constellation business unit provides energy products to about 2 million residential, public sector and business customers. And Exelon's utilities deliver electricity and natural gas to approximately 10 million customers in Delaware, the District of Columbia, Illinois, Maryland, New Jersey and Pennsylvania through Atlantic City Electric, BGE, ComEd, Delmarva Power, PECO and Pepco.
Exelon is currently seeking highly motivated undergraduate seniors for the Leadership Development Program. This competitive three year program is designed to provide a high-impact, cross-functional learning experience and increase readiness for future roles within Exelon Finance and the organization at large. Associates will gain a wealth of experience and develop effective leadership qualities through challenging positions, mentoring relationships and strategic projects. The role will start in August 2017.
Associates will have the opportunity to complete three rotations with potential opportunities available in the following areas:
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Risk Management
- Internal Audit/Financial Controls
Rotation positions are based in:
- Baltimore, MD
- Kennett Square and Philadelphia, PA
- Chicago, IL and surrounding suburbs
We are seeking students who meet the following criteria:
- Expected graduation date May/ June 2017
- Minimum GPA: Cumulative 3.2
- A track record of outstanding academic performance
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills