At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 150 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
Primary Purpose of Position
Performs project planning and manages high priority enterprise wide IT projects. Develops charters, plans, budgets, schedules, manages proposals, requirements and other project related deliverables. Will also manage all aspects of the IT project from initiation to closure with minimal supervision.
Primary Duties and Accountabilities
- Perform, manage and appropriately document work activities relating to projects and sub- projects.
- For projects: plan, design, and build high quality IT solutions in accordance with IT project management standards and PMBOK.
- Maintain and enhance engagement with business and IT partners and other stakeholders
- Establish positive team environment by proactively assisting and training less experienced personnel
- Provide performance and development feedback as required
- Maintain technical knowledge, professional certification and business acumen within discipline or function
- Provide concise and articulate updates to key stakeholders as required
- Familiarity with network infrastructure, cloud infrastructure, Oracle or SOA (Service Oriented Architecture)
- Familiarity with Microsoft Project
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to present complex technical information to a diverse audience
- Ability to accurately forecast, accrue and actualize client budgets
- Ability to travel out of state as required
- Experience leading project teams or sub- teams
- PMP certification is highly preferred
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
EEO is the Law Poster