At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 150 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
Join Exelon Nuclear, and you will be part of a team responsible for operating a nuclear fleet that is the largest in the nation and the third largest in the world.
With 14 operating plants and 23 reactors in Illinois, Maryland, Nebraska, New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania, Exelon Nuclear provides enough clean energy to power 17 million average American homes annually.
It is recognized as one of the best-run and most efficient nuclear fleets in the world.
Illinois locations: Braceville, Byron, Clinton, Marseilles, Moline, Morris, and Warrenville
Pennsylvania locations: Delta, Kennett Square, Middletown, and Pottstown
New Jersey location: Forked River
New York locations: Ontario and Scriba
Maryland location: Lusby
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Perform engineering analysis, design reviews, design change package development, and technical tasks within the Electrical Design Engineering Branch.
- Perform feasibility studies, equipment reliability issues, system modifications and upgrades to improve safety and reliability.
- Possess superior technical knowledge of electrical power distribution and instrumentation and controls disciplines and ability to lead project teams with other engineers to evaluate conditions and develop design changes which will improve plant performance, safety and reliability.
- Review and check designs, drawings and data prepared by other engineers.
- Provide periodic interface with the NRC, INPO and other external organizations.
- Perform advanced technical/engineering problem solving in support of nuclear plant operations.
- Responsible for technical decisions.
- B. S. in Electrical Engineering or equivalent Technical degree
- Minimum of 6 years experience
- Knowledge of Electrical discipline and its practical application and detailed knowledge of applicable industry codes and regulations.
- Professional Engineer Registration
- Advanced technical degree or related coursework
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor