At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 150 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
Join our Constellation team and become part of Exelon's competitive retail and wholesale energy business. Constellation is headquartered in Baltimore, with regional offices in Chicago, Houston, Kennett Square, Louisville, New York, and De Pere.
We develop energy management strategies that help customers buy, manage and consume energy. Our retail unit is among the largest and most comprehensive in the industry with approximately 1 million residential customers that rely on our commitment to innovation, dependability, transparency, and service. Our wholesale business serves utilities, municipalities and co-ops and features world-class risk management and energy trading capabilities.
The Analyst, Volume Management position manages and is accountable for the day-to-day operations and strategies of Constellation New Energy natural gas transportation customers. This position monitors and analyzes customers natural gas usage and the Analyst must be able to navigate through internal processes and procedures while working within the utility guidelines to manage delivery volumes. The Analyst demonstrates expertise on multiple markets and serves as a mentor or coach to Analysts in the department.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Track, record, and analyze customers natural gas consumption including daily and monthly forecast of supply requirements. Nominate and report daily delivery volumes to the LDC.
- Maintain and be accountable for consumption and balancing using Nomination/Balancing system or spreadsheets to assist in the analysis of customers daily energy requirements.
- Understand the LDC tariff regulations for LDC(s) of responsibility. Maintain up-to-date LDC summaries for assigned regions.
- Provide Business Development Management or Business Development Services with relevant tariff information to bring on or manage a customer.
- Encourage and support superior customer service experiences by ensuring data feeding the individual systems are accurate and complete and result in an accurate customer invoice.
- Strive to improve balancing and pricing to achieve the lowest cost possible for our customers.
- Support multiple, secondary markets by demonstrating ability to perform monthly or day-to-day responsibilities in the absence of team members, in more than one additional market.
- Bachelor of Arts or Science in business related discipline is required.
- Demonstrated experience analyzing complex data
- Advanced skills with MS Excel - experienced with reports, pivot tables and look ups.
- Three years energy industry experience or ability to demonstrate fulfillment of primary duties and responsibilities at a very high level.