ABB is a world leader in power and automation technologies providing higher efficiency to our customers from industrial, manufacturing and power distribution sectors while decreasing the impact on the environment. As an international power engineering company, ABB has been active in the Czech market since 1970 and nowadays employs xxxxxxx0 people worldwide. Due to the dynamic development of ABB activities in the country, the working team in the Czech Republic has been recently significantly growing. As an employer, ABB offers attractive jobs in a strong company with a number of opportunities for further professional growth, education and international experience.
- Complete administrative and organizational support to CFO and Country HR Manager
- Maintaining and coordinating management meetings and administration support
- Travel arrangements such as organization of business trips, booking of flight tickets, support visas, etc.
- Purchasing of indirect material via SAP
- Preparation of monthly/weekly reports of actuals (SAP, MS Excel) and quarterly fees allocation
- Preparation of assessment centres
- Attendance system
- Close cooperation with CEO's office
HS with leaving examination (preferably of economic or
administrative orientation), at least 3-5 years of relevant
experience in assistance, team support, etc.
- Advanced level for English language (both, written and
- Advanced in PC literacy - package MS Office (specifically MS Excel)
- Knowledge of SAP and Outlook is an advantage
- Service mind-set, work independently and to manage own daily schedule
- Flexible, proactive approach
- High level of integrity and responsibility
- Willingness to work in an international environment, learn new things