ABB is creating a new Global Business Service (GBS) centre in Krakow. The GBS structure allows ABB to consolidate and deliver top-quality Finance services to our local businesses around the globe. Joining the ABB GBS in Krakow, you will have the opportunity to work in a high-paced international environment and grow together with the rapidly developing business. Join us now in this exciting journey and seize the unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping the development of the new global organization in GBS.
- Performs general accounting activities, applying techniques and standards to solve unusual issues;
- Executes accounting analyses and reports as assigned;
- Ensures the production of reports, statement of accounts, reconciliations, statements of sourcing, and application of funds;
- Conducts investigations and reconciliations of accounts as necessary;
- Applies accounting techniques and standard practices to the classification and recording of financial transactions;
- Participates in internal control testing and prepares relevant documentation;
- Supports management with financial aspects of project funding and risk assessment.
- Bachelor's degree or up to 2 Years of experience;
- Previous experience in Finance Shared Services for a global company a strong plus;
- Previous experience in Accounts Payable dedicated role a strong plus;
- Completed degree in higher education in Finance or Commerce (BA);
- Master or postgraduate studies in Commerce (CA/ICWA) a strong plus;
- Proficient in business English, intermediate (B2) Spanish language skills - advanced a strong plus;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Customer service orientation;
- Strong user knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel skills;
- Good organization and coordination skills;
- Process orientation and attention to details;
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability;
- Ability to work in teams and with deadlines;
- Exposure to Accounting tools a strong plus;
- Demonstrates basic to advanced understanding of financial accounting, reporting, planning, controlling, assurance, internal control along with treasury and investment a strong plus.