Jacobs Telecommunication has been at the forefront of creating a new generation of wireless communication infrastructure for over 40 years. We specialize in network development complete telecom life cycle solutions, which has ranked us in ENR's Top 20 Design Firms for the telecommunications sector in 2014. While the wireless world is ever changing, the demand for innovative technology and long term support services remains constant. These services include site acquisition, design and construction, to full operations, maintenance, and deconstruction.
Prepare and submit materials for Zoning/Permitting to jurisdictions. Coordinate permitting activities with contractors.
- Authorize photo simulations as required.
- Research jurisdictional requirements.
- Coordinate correspondence with client and jurisdictions.
- Prepare and file documents for land use applications.
- Assist in tracking entitlement progress and required documentation.
- Notify Project Manager of problems encountered and remedies given.
- Secure all applications forms and other submittal documents. Fill out documentation accurately and completely.
- Assemble submittal packages and deliver to permitting authority.
- Obtain necessary construction permits, assist in tracking permit progress and required documentation; coordinate delivery of permits to Construction Management Team or General Contractor.
- Assist in development of information sheets for contractor on permitting process.
- Assist in the development of standards for all areas of responsibility.
- Coordinate with other managers and consultants on project to ensure quality performance.
- High school diploma required with college degree preferred
- Requires US Citizenship
- One to three years experience in related field preferred; wireless deployment preferred.
- Ability to travel as needed
- Good oral and written communications skills.
- Computer Experience, especially in spreadsheet and database preparation; tracking software preferred.
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.