The Buildings & Infrastructure (B&I) Line of Business is a global network of approximately 11,500 employees, which serves both the private and public sector. Our employees work to shape the communities we live in by creating world-class projects that transform the future development patterns of those communities. We provide our clients award-winning planning, engineering, architectural and interior design, construction and program management, and design-build project delivery. The Jacobs business model allows us to successfully service our clients, leverage our integrated services, and provide our employees with growth opportunities while delivering global solutions to our client's local programs.
We consistently receive high rankings from Engineering News-Record (ENR) in many classifications, including the categories of Top Design Firms, Top Contractors, Top Green Buildings Design Firms, and Top Transportation Companies.
Exciting opportunity to join Jacobs Engineering in our Southeast Water practice as a Project Manager - Water/Wastewater Projects. This role has the ability to lead experienced water and wastewater project teams and to be a part of a growing water and wastewater business in Southeast USA.
More specifically, responsibilities include:
- Provide project management, client relationships, team leadership, and mentoring of junior-level staff.
- Principle project manager responsibilities;
- Manage multi-discipline projects that include preparation of studies and construction contract documents for all types and sizes of water and wastewater projects
- Effectively lead projects and the project team including engineering disciplines from various company locations. Lead and assist with business development and marketing efforts to help grow the business with both existing and new clients in Southeast USA.
This position will be in Orlando FL
- A minimum of 10+ years of progressive experience of water and wastewater projects is required, as well as, 10+ years experience Project Management.
- Bachelors of Science in Civil or Environmental Engineering required; Masters of Science in Civil or Environmental Engineering is preferred.
- Current PE license is required.
- Project management, staff management, and business development experience is required.
- Will need to demonstrate excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Project management and design experience of water and wastewater treatment, collection and distribution projects is required.
- Must have demonstrated the ability to lead multi-disciplinary teams on complex infrastructure projects.
- Recent experience working with clients in the Southeast USA market is preferred.
- Must have the ability to participate in and lead proposal efforts.
- Must complete within 12 months of hire the Jacobs's Project Management Certification program
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.