The Buildings & Infrastructure (B&I) Line of Business is a global network of approximately 11,500 employees, which serves both the private and public sector. Our employees work to shape the communities we live in by creating world-class projects that transform the future development patterns of those communities. We provide our clients award-winning planning, engineering, architectural and interior design, construction and program management, and design-build project delivery. The Jacobs business model allows us to successfully service our clients, leverage our integrated services, and provide our employees with growth opportunities while delivering global solutions to our client's local programs.
We consistently receive high rankings from Engineering News-Record (ENR) in many classifications, including the categories of Top Design Firms, Top Contractors, Top Green Buildings Design Firms, and Top Transportation Companies.
Great opportunity to support the CEI Highway Construction Program based in Jacksonville, FL.
- Direct highly complex and specialized construction engineering administration and inspection program;
- Plans and organizes the work of subordinate and staff members;
- Develops and/or reviews policies, methods, practices, and procedures;
- Reviews programs for conformation with Department standards;
- 7-10 years of progressive work experience in the civil engineering field is required (7 years experience in construction or 10 years of related engineering experience)
- BS or MS in Civil Engineering is required
- Knowledge of advanced civil engineering techniques is required
- FDOT CTQP Advanced MOT, Final Extimates Level II, QC Manager
- Experience with FDOT and local government transporation projects required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (in English) is required and ability to interface with other disciplines on projects is required
- Experience in Microstation and Geopak required
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you?ll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.