The asset team auditor will oversee the daily and long term management of all accountable and some non-accountable IT hardware. This includes monitoring and tracking hardware to ensure compliance with asset management process and procedures. The asset manager will also develop and implement procedures for tracking assets throughout their life-cycles to ensure quality control, mainly through the use of physical inventories.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Formulate and implement processes and procedures for tracking hardware from requisition through retirement
- Utilize Maximo as the asset management repository for entering all hardware identifiers and ensure information is up to date, accurate, and auditable.
- Work with customers to locate missing equipment
- Create and maintain an inventory schedule that is convenient for the customer and meets the goals of this team
- Perform inventories and record all findings and changes including network, location, and account information.
Active TS/SCI with Poly is Required
Requires two (2) years of college with courses in business administration, industrial management, or appropriate discipline, and six (6) years progressive experience, or any equivalent combination of relevant education and experience. Good oral and written communication skills and analytical capabilities required. Similar working level obtained through relevant job experience may be accepted in lieu of degree level education.
Excellent communication, customer service, and organizational skills
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks interchangeably
- Self-motivated and results oriented, including the ability to prioritize several conflicting demands to achieve optimum service performance while maintaining a sense of urgency
- Experience with service desk software such as Remedy and Maximo highly desirable
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Technical understanding of systems, scanners, and applications
- Ability to interact with customers on a regular basis
- ITIL V3 or computing certifications desirable