At CH2M you will join an inclusive and dedicated team working on some of the world's most impactful projects. Hard problems energize us, and fresh solutions delight us. This approach has defined us for more than 60 years, and it will drive us for the next 60 and beyond. Close collaboration among so many skilled and creative problem solvers gives us the power to safely and successfully execute almost any client project.
CH2M is in the process of establishing a new HR Shared Services organization in Poland. This is an opportunity to be a part of our exciting transformation, helping establish best-in-class HR support to our global workforce through effective customer service, globally-consistent processes, and an optimal employee experience. This HR service center will be part of a larger Shared Services organization in the Krakow office, and will report functionally into the HR organization at the US headquarters in Denver, Colorado.
- Serve as leader for our HR Service Center based in Krakow, managing daily operations of the HR Services team. Partner with HR operations teams in the US, UK and Middle East.
- Ensure service teams are providing high quality, consistent HR guidance, support and resolution to managers and employees with focus on employee-centric services.
- Manage operational effectiveness of the Shared Service Center according to established Key Performance Indicators, Service Level Agreements, and customer satisfaction surveys.
- Develop strong partnerships with other regional HR Services teams, the HR Leadership Team, Delivery Partners, and Center of Excellence teams, along with other business stakeholders, to ensure effective working relationships and to build and maintain globally consistent and standardized HR processes.
- Partner effectively with other Shared Services functional groups in Krakow such as Finance, Accounting, and IT.
- Lead or participate on HR project teams in support of Global HR initiatives and strategies.
- Leverage prior global service center experience to develop the Poland center and lead the global expansion of HR services within the broader enterprise.
Responsible for the HR Shared Services team in Poland to:
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
- ensure the effective execution of HR services and support for our employees and managers in the US, Canada, UK, and MENAI Regions,
- establish a service center to support our growing staff in Poland, and c) lead specific HR programs and initiatives.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 10 years of progressively professional experience in Human Resources including managing within a global operations environment
- Undergraduate degree in human resources, business administration, organizational development, or related experience; advanced degree preferred
- Experience successfully managing large teams, with strong leadership capabilities and a desire to mentor and develop staff
- Employee/customer oriented; strong team-oriented approach
- In-depth knowledge of HR systems including call and case management, as well as experience utilizing KPIs and other metrics to drive performance
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate globally across boundaries, groups and cultures especially in an evolving matrix environment
- Six Sigma or Lean experience or certification a plus
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills and ability to convey business requirements and technical needs in a clear, concise and effective manner
- International working environment and unique company culture
- Personal development opportunities
- Friendly atmosphere in young, dynamic team
- Full time employment contract with salary corresponding to qualification
- Benefits package including medical care, insurance, sport activities and other
- Independent role and flexible working hours
At CH2M, the greatest challenges provide the biggest rewards. Each day, your drive and creative ideas will be providing solutions that help build a better tomorrow. Whether it is the pride that comes with accomplishment, personal growth or making a difference in the world, you will discover true success in a career that brings out the best in you at CH2M. Ready? Let's get to work. Developing People through Challenging Projects CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Location CH2M, Krakow
View on Google maps