Performs routine aspects of assignment projects under close supervision, following established procedures. Becomes familiar with techniques, procedures, methods and the nature of the applicable engineering system.
- Becomes familiar with techniques, procedures methods and the nature of the applicable system in all areas of project controls
- Estimating, analyzes specifications, drawings, bills of material
- Cost Control, control budgets, prepare change orders, prepare cost reports and measure the physical progress of engineering
- Planning and Scheduling plan and sequence work, prepare time logic diagrams using critical path method, resource load schedules and produce resource histograms
- Use knowledge to perform work under moderate scope and complexity
- 1 year of experience is required
- Familiar with Primavera v6 software is preferred.
- Experience in engineering and/or construction work process and activity sequence required
- Civil / Buildings experience required
- Experience in all phases of home office engineering required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- Bachelors Degree is preferred
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.