Jacobs, Zamel and Turbag Consulting Engineers (JACOBS ZATE) is the principal operating company of our global Jacobs organization in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. It is a multi-discipline professional engineering and project management services provider to local projects with over 1,800 resources in our home offices and in the field across Saudi Arabia covering Downstream, Upstream, Petrochemicals and Buildings and Infrastructure projects. We also have large presence across the Middle East covering Bahrain, Qatar, UAE and Oman in addition to Saudi Arabia. The total regional strength is in excess of 2,500 resources.
As a global leader of Program Management and Construction Management (PM/CM) services with projects ranging from $1 million to programs that cost up to $10 billion, we deliver award winning total Design and/or Construction Management projects for public and private sector clients. From the pre-construction phase, through complete erection of the project, to the post-construction and commissioning, we function as an extension of our clients' goals and aspirations. Project sector and types include: Aviation, Emergency Operations & Data Centers, Healthcare, Hospitality & Entertainment, Correctional & Rehabilitation Facilities, and Research & Development Facilities.
Reporting directly to the Company Leadership at the Regional or VP level, this positons has Management level employees on the project or program as direct reports. This includes Design, Construction, Procurement, and Controls. The responsibility of direct overview of the General Contractor is delegated. Client and/or Contractor contact is at a high level regarding performance metrics such as schedule, cost, scope and safety. Ability to analysis key performance metrics and indicators to proactively correct outcomes continuously is essential.
- Responsible for overall project delivery (cost, schedule, quality, information, contracts) on multiple project assignments
- Manage project development from programming through completion in accordance with program objectives
- Manages all budgets, schedules, scope development, design and construction contracts, documents, procedures and controls for assigned projects
- Manages the review and approval process for consultant invoices and contractor pay applications and change orders and coordinates with Control Manager for proper posting in reporting program
- Attends assigned meetings to cover weekly job progress meetings; issues meeting minutes during design
- Resolves complex construction related issues, disputes, and disagreements.
Candidates must hold a full time Engineering degree qualification (Bachelor of Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management is preferred) Candidates must have a minimum of 20 years of Project Construction Management experience! Candidates with a minimum of 8 years' experience managing large programs with projects in construction values excess of $100 million is preferred Candidates with Certified Construction Manager (CCM), Professional Engineer (PE) or Architect license/certification are preferred Candidates must have working knowledge in design and construction, building systems/components and technology, contract management, project delivery methods, environmental and LEED applications, team building and client relationship building.
- Reviews status and monitors variances of the construction project database relative to scheduling and cost control reporting
Jacobs® is one of the world's largest and most diverse providers of technical, professional and construction services with over 70,000 resources in 250+ offices worldwide. Building strong long-term relationships is the key to our success as a company. To strengthen these lasting alliances, we partner with each client to better understand their objectives. This allows us to deliver superior quality on every project.
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.