Gexa and Next Era Energy Services has served residential and commercial customers in all competitive markets across the US, providing customers with affordable electricity plans including 100% renewable energy plans.
The Senior Financial Analyst candidate will be responsible for financial modeling of new business opportunities, supporting business transactions, performing data analyses to solve existing business problems, and collaborating with teams across the company to break down problems and frame solutions. This position reports to the Manager of Commercial Analytics.
Specific Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Support the development of financial models to evaluate new business opportunities
- Analyze business performance data to solve questions or identify trends
- Research and build fact bases for analytics
- Develop data reports to support ongoing initiatives
- Bachelor's Degree in finance, business, mathematics or other quantitative field required, advanced degree highly desired
- 5 years' experience in financial and business analysis
- Working knowledge of financial statements (income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow), ability to translate financial statements to cash flow projections.
- Working knowledge of retail energy industry desired
- Ability to quickly establish priorities and meet accelerated timelines
- Proactive with excellent organizational skill
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, experience with SAP and Business Objects a plus
Experience with R or other statistical software highly desired
High School Grad / GED:Required;Bachelor's - Acct / Finance:Required;Experience:5 years;