Location(s): CO - Denver; MN - Minneapolis
Are you looking for an exciting job where you can put your skills, talents and education to work at a company you can feel proud to be a part of? Do you want a workplace that will challenge you and offer you opportunities to learn and grow? A professional position at Xcel Energy could be just what you're looking for. Summary
The primary responsibility of this position is the day to day management and administration of access control across multiples operating systems, databases and applications like Active Directory, Unix, SQL, and related web based services. This position assists in incident research as well as research and evidence gathering for audits. This position also manages the monitoring, and troubleshooting for access governance processes to ensure effectiveness and alignment with requirements for compliance. Secondary responsibilities may include coordinating tasks that involve multiple teams to meet one end goal. This position will also cover an on call rotation for emergency requests. Responsibilities
- Provisioning, de-provisioning and account management/servicing across multiple platforms.
- Execute and support periodic access governance processes.
- Support audit research and evidence gathering.
- Assist in incident investigations.
- Provide all assigned responsibilities as part of an on-call rotation.
- Two year college degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 3 years in security, help desk or call center experience including 2 years direct experience in security access administration.
- Demonstrated verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to excel in a team environment.
- Experience with the Windows and/or Unix operating systems.
- Experience with supporting and troubleshooting mobile devices a plus.
As a leading combination electricity and natural gas energy company, Xcel Energy offers a comprehensive portfolio of energy-related products and services to 3.4 million electricity and 1.9 million natural gas customers across eight Western and Midwestern states. At Xcel Energy, we strive to be the preferred and trusted provider of the energy our customers need. If you're ready to be a part of something big, we invite you to join our team.
Posting Notes: MN - Minneapolis || CO - Denver; MN - Minneapolis || United States (US) || Corporate Secretary & Exec Svc || xxxxxxx:Cyber Security || Full-Time || Non-Bargaining ||
Requisition Number: 5762
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Individuals with a disability who need an accommodation to apply please contact us at xxxxxxx