Location(s): MN - Minneapolis
Are you looking for an exciting job where you can put your skills, talents and education to work at a company you can feel proud to be a part of? Do you want a workplace that will challenge you and offer you opportunities to learn and grow? A professional position at Xcel Energy could be just what you're looking for. Summary
Manage digital channel communications, training, and support needs throughout the organization while ensuring alignment with channel strategy. Drive effectiveness of product delivery and customer satisfaction. Manage channel defects and enhancements by driving them through the approval, development, and release process. Utilize exceptional organizational and project management skills to ensure client requests are prioritized and completed on schedule, while providing regular communication and channel strategy updates to stakeholders. Essential Responsibilities
- Provide input for channel plans to meet customer needs and channel goals.
- Implement portfolio's marketing mix including: launch activities, acquisition and retention, life-cycle management and customer migration paths. Manage day-to-day channel issues to meet cross segment goals.
- Conduct evaluation of channel portfolio and implement measures to maintain competitiveness.
- Responsible for excellent channel implementation and accurate, timely communications of status.
- Lead and participate on teams to ensure effective channel strategies are developed, needs are understood and to reinforce cooperation.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
- 3 years in marketing
- Proven results in one of the following areas; product development, launch, channel management, program management, or cost management.
As a leading combination electricity and natural gas energy company, Xcel Energy offers a comprehensive portfolio of energy-related products and services to 3.4 million electricity and 1.9 million natural gas customers across eight Western and Midwestern states. At Xcel Energy, we strive to be the preferred and trusted provider of the energy our customers need. If you're ready to be a part of something big, we invite you to join our team.
Posting Notes: MN - Minneapolis || MN - Minneapolis || United States (US) || Utilities and Corporate Servic || xxxxxxx:Customer Experience || Full-Time || Non-Bargaining ||
Requisition Number: 5855
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Individuals with a disability who need an accommodation to apply please contact us at xxxxxxx