Vestas offers you challenging career opportunities within a global organization. As the world's leading supplier of wind power solutions, we have delivered more than 55,000 wind turbines in over 70 countries. Over 20,000 employees are eager to welcome new, dedicated colleagues on our journey to a more sustainable future. Would you like to join us?
eBusiness & Global Processes
The Shared Service Center in Manila is a captive Shared Service providing Finance, Procurement and Master Data Management services to Vestas.
The Global Master Data Management Team is responsible to facilitate, drive and monitor the implementation, execution and enforcement of the MDM Governance framework within Vestas, globally and across the value Chain. Other than taking the lead on data governance, the team also handles master data management for Finance and Global Procurement.
- Develop performance metrics and reports that will support RCCM - metrics to drive data dimensions (consistency, uniformity and accuracy).
- Analysis and RCCM to ensure data accuracy and consistency are being met.
- Definition and maintenance of customer hierarchies (structure and quality) and Customer master data information management in SAP (ERP and CRM)
- Establish and maintain a network of Customer MD Business Process Experts (BPE) as front-line support for end user enquiries.
- Scope, Plan and drive projects and initiatives to improve Customer MD compliance to global governance, and support strategic projects across business units (including Global Service). Maintain a transparent change management process for requested Customer Master changes - including alignment with large strategic projects. Coordination of routine data validation with regional operatives, and Customer Master Data support colleagues.
- Participate in IT CAB for Customer Master changes. Participate in GMDM forum and associated workgroups.
- Maintenance of records to support annual external audit requirements.
- Informed ambassador for GMDM governance and behavioural change efforts.
- Graduate of any Bachelor's Degree
- Preferably 5-7 years of experience in master data management - with minimum 3 years working with Customer MD.
- Project Management experience.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Quantitative analytical skills
- Advanced analytical skills using Microsoft Excel
- Proficient with data management policies, procedures and common technical tools
Self-motivated, results-oriented and has strong desire for constant learning
Ability to break down complex problems and delegate activities to colleagues.
What we offer:
Travel and training, global exposure. You will have a chance to work for the leading wind energy company.
- 30% Travel
- Work location: MOA Complex, Pasay City
WIND. IT MEANS THE WORLD TO US.
By joining Vestas, you join the only global energy company dedicated 100% to wind energy. Together with our customers, we have installed more than 51.000 turbines in over 70 countries, and we remain committed to increase that number via our superior, cost-effective wind technologies, products and services.
Since Vestas was founded in 1979, Vestas has achieved a market-leading position with more than 75 GW of installed wind turbines or around 19% of total global capacity.
Every day, everyone at Vestas works to make Vestas the undisputed global wind leader and the world's energy mix more sustainable - join us, and be part of ensuring a sustainable future for our planet.