Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in a growing industry? Then take a closer look at Vestas.
Financial Compliance Specialist
This position is placed in the Group Financial Compliance Department which is part of Vestas' CFO organization. The Group Financial Compliance department proactively identifies and mitigates risks to financial reporting. The team's objectives are to have standard internal processes and controls in place globally, ensure mitigation of financial risks, be able to pass audits and to preventing fraud and safeguarding of assets.
The Group Financial Compliance employee will report to the Group Financial Compliance Director based in Denmark and together with the rest of the team work to create awareness and understanding of finance processes, risks and controls.
- Improve and maintain Vestas' Group Financial Charter/Governance structure for financial processes, controls and applications within Vestas.
- Ensure a framework of finance processes, control governance set up and ensure that SOX standards are implemented and that segregation of duties are satisfactorily implemented within Vestas.
- Handle process and control evaluation, design, development, set requirements and ensure business alignment within Vestas.
- Handle global implementation and effectiveness testing of controls and processes within Vestas.
- Participate in projects where Financial compliance awareness is needed and at all times incorporate knowledge about risk.
- Conduct training to Vestas' business units related to controls and compliance policies.
- Prepare data and generate analytics using SAP in accordance with ad-hoc analytics requirements.
- Prepare and submit data in code of ethics cases such as fraud investigations for the head of ethics line.
- Master's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Audit, Business Administration or related field; such as CPA or CIA;
- Knowledge of IFRS;
- Knowledge of USGAAP - LOCAL GAAP mapping;
- At least 3-4 years' experience in risk/audit/compliance background;
- Shared services background would be an advantage;
- Experience from a Big 4 company would be an advantage;
- Data analytics;
- SAP/Excel experience is preferable;
- In-depth understanding of risk and materiality in a global organization;
- Practical knowledge of processes and internal controls;
- Project management would be an advantage;
- Willing to travel.
- Excellent English skills - both oral and written;
- German or Russian language skills will be an advantage;
- Outgoing, reliable and trustworthy;
- High degree of flexibility;
- Hands-on approach and problem solving oriented;
- Strong analytical skills.
What we offer
Vestas offers you challenging career opportunities within a global organization. As the world's leading supplier of wind power solutions, we have delivered more than 40,000 wind turbines in 65 countries. Over 20,000 employees are eager to welcome new, dedicated colleagues on our journey to a more sustainable future. Would you like to join us?
Primary work location: SSC Poland.
WIND. IT MEANS THE WORLD TO US.
By joining Vestas, you join the only global energy company dedicated 100% to wind energy. Together with our customers, we have installed more than 51.000 turbines in over 70 countries, and we remain committed to increase that number via our superior, cost-effective wind technologies, products and services.
Since Vestas was founded in 1979, Vestas has achieved a market-leading position with more than 60 GW of installed wind turbines or around 19% of total global capacity.
Every day, everyone at Vestas works to make Vestas the undisputed global wind leader and the world's energy mix more sustainable - join us, and be part of ensuring a sustainable future for our planet.