Manage payroll processing operations for a global firm and have a hand in transforming tomorrow.
As a Payroll Manager, you will report directly to the Enterprise Payroll Manager and will be responsible for the development, support and operations of finance and accounting functional activities related to the Payroll Department. You will directly supervise the Payroll Processing staff and work closely with Human Resources, Benefits, IT, and external services providers, to streamline and develop processes that ensure seamless and efficient payroll processes. Working with other members of our team, you will:
- Provide leadership and direction for the Enterprise Payroll Services team in order to achieve quality service for internal and external customers.
- Manage\Participate in internal Payroll-HRMS conversions, system upgrades, acquisitions.
- Manage the department to ensure that payroll and tax filings are processed accurately and timely.
- Are responsible for ensuring that labor is reconciled to the General Ledger and Project Accounting.
- Are responsible for solving human resource and benefit issues related to the Payroll process.
- Develop and maintain policy and procedures related to the Payroll department.
- Manage and Participate in company lean events.
If you’re up for the challenge, we’ve been looking for someone just like you. Join our team and help us lay the foundation for human progress.Minimum Qualifications
- B.S. or B.A. in Accounting, Business Administration, equivalent major OR 4 years additional related experience with HS Diploma or GED
- 8 + years general payroll experience
- 4+ years experience with payroll of over 5,000 employees
- 4+ years experience with in-house ERP systems (Oracle, SAP, or PeopleSoft)
- CPP preferred
- 3+ years management/supervisory experience with large teams
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and work under tight deadlines
- Great communication and interpersonal skills to interact within all levels of the organization
At CH2M, the greatest challenges provide the biggest rewards. Each day, your drive and creative ideas will be providing solutions that help build a better tomorrow. Whether it is the pride that comes with accomplishment, personal growth or making a difference in the world, you will discover true success in a career that brings out the best in you at CH2M. Ready? Let’s get to work. Developing People through Challenging Projects CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CH2M will not sponsor an employment visa (H1B, etc.) to fill this position.
As a condition of employment with CH2M HILL, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment background investigation, including a consumer credit report.
EEO/M/F/Veteran/Disability. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO Laws