Jacobs employ some of the UK's most experienced and skilled technical services professionals and has grown to over 9,000 people in locations across the UK.
At Jacobs we provide the resources to turn great ideas into reality, and we're looking for the most talented and passionate individuals out there to be our next generation of leaders.
We currently have an opportunity for a Equipment Engineer - Diesel Generators within our Nuclear team based in Bristol. The successful incumbent will be in charge of the technical aspects of the contract related to the diesel generation equipment.
The successful person will become part of a respected and ambitious company with excellent career prospects and international opportunities.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Liaise and organize his activities with the Engineering Lead of the Ultimate Diesel Generator contract
- Updates the specifications for the technical parts of the contract and the associated documents (e.g. List of Documents Required from the Contractor)
- Participates in the Early contractor Involvement process
- Oversee contract process
- Promote the Integrated Team approach, by supporting the collaborative approach with the Contractor and the Client in a common office.
- Ensure and promote the capitalization of Lessons Learnt and share good practice on Diesel Team and more broadly on Contract Team in Client side
- Mechanical or electrical engineer
- Experience in contract management
- General knowledge on diesel generators
- Knowledge on atomic and nuclear engineering
- Mechanics, thermo-hydraulics, electrical, C&I is a bonus
- Software and tools: Microsoft Word/Excel, 3D viewer
- Language(s): English, French is a bonus
Candidates must already have or be eligible to apply for security clearance.
JACOBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer who is committed to the safety and well being of all.