Jacobs is one of the world's leading providers in technical, professional and construction services. We specialise in architecture, engineering and construction, operations and maintenance, as well as scientific and consulting. Our client portfolio includes industrial, commercial, and government clients across multiple markets and geographies.
About the opportunity
Due to recent project successes and a strong project pipeline within our Central West (Perth, Adelaide, and Darwin) Transport team, we currently have an opportunity for Senior Design Manager/Technical Lead. Reporting to the Transport Section Leader, you will provide design management and technical input for a broad range of Transport projects.
Key work areas of the role will include:
- Undertake design management and/or technical lead on transport projects Maintaining appropriate systems and procedures to ensure reliability, viability and auditability of design deliverables
- Assisting in training and mentoring experienced engineers
- Developing and maintaining good client relationships
- Business development
- Experience in a similar role with significant experience working in a Consultancy environment
- Relevant Engineering tertiary qualification
- Demonstrated experience managing all components of design and managing the interface between disciplines
- Track record in Design Management (meeting deliverables, timeframes and customer requirements)
- Strong communication skills and ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders Sound analytical ability along with excellent written and presentation skills.
- A commitment to quality and accuracy
- Demonstrated technical excellence in a discipline area with ability to innovate and value add
- Demonstrated experience leading and directing multi-disciplinary teams to achieve project success
At Jacobs we offer rewarding careers with ongoing development opportunities, flexible working arrangements and a culture that is collaborative and inclusive. As part of the Jacob's APAC team you will have access to a wide range of lifestyle benefits and corporate discounts. We believe in collaboration and knowledge sharing, from global virtual teams to local work sharing options. Achieve more with a global brand. Apply online by clicking on the link below.