Jacobs employ some of the UK's most experienced and skilled technical services professionals and has grown to over 7,000 people in locations across the UK.
At Jacobs we provide the resources to turn great ideas into reality, and we're looking for the most talented and passionate individuals out there to be our next generation of leaders.
Within the UK, our Buildings teams have worked on an unusually diverse range of award winning projects, across all market sectors including transport, infrastructure, defence, scientific, education, high-tech and specialist property. Increased workload from new projects wins mean we are continually looking to recruit the right calibre of person to get involved in our interesting and challenging projects.
At Jacobs we provide the resources to turn great ideas into reality, and we're looking for the most talented and passionate individuals out there to be our next generation of leaders who appreciate the benefits of multidisciplinary working.
We are looking to grow our Building Surveyor team in London and are looking for someone who can help us to grow. This is an exciting time for our Building Surveying team and we're looking for someone who is motivated by joining us as we start our journey. Our UK Building Surveying Group work with a number of prestigious clients across the UK.
The role will entail:
- To work within our Building Surveying team working on a range of projects with existing/new clients
- Provide expert advice to clients
- Hold responsibilities for professional assignments
- To build and maintain strong client relationships both internally and externally
The Successful Experienced Building Surveyor
- A Degree/Masters in Building Surveying
- Working towards MRICS accreditation
- Have knowledge of the Building Surveying industry
- Genuine interest in Professional Building Surveying matters
- Well organised and efficient
- Comfortable with building strong client relationships
- Able to identify areas of Commercial and Residential property
- An energetic and ambitious individual
Start your journey with Jacobs
Jacobs Graduate Development Programme (GDP) is recognised throughout industry as a benchmark of good practice and is designed to fulfill the needs of all graduates, in addition to technical development needs specific to their particular discipline.
Graduates complete a series of competencies based upon business requirements, comprising the optimum mix of blended learning which complements chartership progression and provides them with the technical and business acumen required to advance their career. Additional benefits include:
- An invitation to attend our residential 'Graduate Conference' weekend in the Lake District to meet Jacobs graduates from across the globe and members of senior management
- Paid holidays of up to 32 days; inclusive of national and public holidays
- A broad flexible benefits package including the option to buy additional holidays, travel insurance, contributory pension scheme and the cycle to work scheme.
Join Jacobs. We want you to grow...
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: FRIDAY NOVEMBER 11TH