The Recruiter/Sourcer will become part of an established internal recruiting team and hiring manager team to ensure a positive candidate experience while working to fill current openings. This position is responsible for sourcing and supporting the recruiting efforts for key hire roles within the Buildings & Infrastructure group.
• Works with members of the senior leadership team, management, clients and candidates in order to identify and attract talent.
• With the support of the Recruiters and Recruiting Manager, this position is responsible for developing effective recruiting strategies for multiple departments.
• This is a highly visible position that requires the ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with clients
• Identify, source, recruit and screen highly qualified candidates.
• Participates in full cycle recruiting including: research, requisition management, sourcing, cold calling, offer negations and closing.
• Ensures regular communication with hiring managers to discuss candidates and drive the recruitment process.
• Has regular communication with potential candidates and passive candidates in order to build a pipeline of top talent.
• Manage and track candidate activity
• Maintains all recruiting data and reporting metrics with a high level of confidentiality.
• High school Diploma or equivalent GED required.
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related Business Administration field preferred.
• At least 5 years of increasing responsibilities in Recruiting is required.
• At least 3 years of recent Sourcing & Recruiting experience within the Buildings (Architecture, Mechanical, Electrical, Structural, Fire Protection, etc.) or Civil/Infrastructure industry highly preferred.
• Must have experience interfacing with all levels of management and leadership in a corporate environment.
• Proven ability to obtain results in passive recruitment, sourcing of hard to find talent and maintaining candidate relationships.
• Successfully managing high requisition workload, utilizing full-desk recruiting strategies in a proactive manager.
• Implementing company-wide talent acquisition projects/programs
• Influencing and driving change while showing results to business
• Ability to fully utilize an applicant tracking systems (ATS)
• 1 year of Taleo (ATS) Experience Preferred.
• Ability to manage multiple projects with minimal supervision or direction
• Knowledge of OFCCP procedures and regulations in the US
• Fully proficient with MS Office software tools (Outlook, Word Excel, PowerPoint)
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.